IT Business Analyst
Posted on: April 29, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -042021-63370
Title: IT Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: Contract
- Understand strategic business objectives and work with stakeholders to consolidate technical feature requirements.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams, experts including Regulatory, IT Quality, Security, compliance, and customer service to deliver successfully on user engagement.
- Actively participates with other members of the delivery team (Product Manager, Product Owners, System Architects, QA Analysts, and other BA’s) to create solutions that meet business needs in an Agile setting (i.e., scrum events, collocated team, etc.)
- Works with the team to decompose requirements into stories, uncover associated workflows, data and business rules as well as define acceptance criteria.
- Learn new concepts, systems, and processes in support of business goals.
- Under the direction of Sr. Business Analysts, develop and participate in the SDLC documentation of business/functional requirements gathering.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings to communicate direction and assignments of work to be completed.
- Closely Assist Testing Centre of Excellence team in the development of Test Plans and Test cases.
- Participate and understand best practices for QA, regression and UAT efforts.
- Conducts design walkthroughs, demos, and functionality feedback sessions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Moves project forward by stepping into other functional roles (testing, iteration management, etc.), when applicable.
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst/Scrum Master experience working in GxP environments.
- Experience with variety of work management tools like JIRA, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience with ITSM tools like ServiceNow.
- Experience with GxP - SDLC documentation which follows Agile methodology or continuous improvement.
- Prior Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience required.
- Strong project management and business analysis skills.
Apply Online Apply Later