IT Infrastructure Engineer
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Posted on: April 21, 2021
Industry: Biotech / Pharma
Job Number: JN -042021-62973
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- To serve as a key contributor to support the infrastructure on-premises. The main function of the role is to support the onsite cyber hardening efforts and shared services infrastructure.
- Actively participate in meetings and conversations around Cyber Security tool configurations
- Change management oversite of Infrastructure and Cyber Security tools
- Create and maintain inventory of site Infrastructure including hardware, software, and networking
- Participate in developing the Life Cycle Management roadmap for the site
- Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations, upgrade, patching, rollout and support of site infrastructure
- Coordinate and perform servers and workstations Operating System patching activities
- Provide metrics and reports related to Cybersecurity and system upgrades
- Adhere to all plant safety procedures
- 3-5 years of strong experience, or more, in supporting and managing Windows in professional environment(s) including Active Directory and group policy management.
- Working knowledge of networking technologies and components such as network switches, network firewalls, and wireless networks.
- Must have proficient TCP/IP networking understanding
- Experience in hands-on and remote administration for x86_64 servers.
- Ability to work both independently and as a contributor in a team environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Apply Online Apply Later