IT Program Manager – ICT PMO # JN -072021-66638
Columbia, South Carolina
Posted on: July 7, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -072021-66638
Position title : IT Program Manager - ICT PMO
Duration : 12 months
Location : Columbia, SC
- The ICT PMO provides project management for all Infrastructure and Technology driven change, including coordination across all impacted LOBs – leveraging LOB PMOs and Client Management teams as necessary.
- The Project Leader (PL) is responsible for all project management activities in a matrixed project environment.
- The project environment is fast-paced and deadline-focused.
- The successful PL is able to work independently while keeping management informed, handle deadline pressures, and effectively escalate project issues.
CANDIDATE TECHNICAL BACKGROUND:
- In-depth experience in Agile/Scrum project management.
- IT Leadership experience on multiple concurrent project teams
- Experience working in a Matrixed environment
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project (5+ years)
- Experience running large projects with multiple efforts underneath
- PMP Certification (Highly Desired)
- The Project Leader (PL) is responsible for all project management activities in a matrixed project environment utilizing waterfall/PMBOK-based methodology. The project environment is fast-paced and deadline-focused. The successful PL is able to: work independently while keeping management informed, handle deadline pressures, and effectively escalate project issues.
- The PL is accountable for the delivery of projects on time, on budget, and on target.
- Facilitating project team through the definition of scope, requirements, and design.
- Responsible for authoring (using input from project team) required project documentation, including scope document, design document, and implementation document.
- Responsible for facilitating the WBS process and translating WBS into an MS-Project project schedule, detailed to an 8/80 level of granularity.
- Responsible for keeping the project schedule updated throughout the project life cycle, and for managing a change control process to reflect changes in requirements, deliverables, dates, or budget.
- Responsible for facilitating the identification of project risks and issues, and tracking these through the project life cycle.
- Responsible for coordination of customer testing, with the assistance of a Test Analyst on larger projects.
- Responsible for scheduling, facilitating and recapping project team meetings.
- Responsible for the escalation of project issues, and for communications of project status to all levels of management on both customer and I/S side.
Apply Online Apply Later