IT Project Manager # JN -062021-65851
Texas City, Texas
Posted on: June 20, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-65851
- Ensure successful development using Agile and DevOps methodologies of complex systems and solutions
- Lead the entire development life cycle with software engineering best practices, including setting coding standards, perform code reviews, running SCRUMs with Azure DevOps expertise, source control management (Git), configure continuous integration and continuous delivery systems (Azure DevOps pipelines)
- Gain an understanding of existing codebases and systems for the full stack and develop code as needed to support products and solutions
- Technologies include Cloud native PaaS and IaaS (Azure), Azure Sentinel and Azure Log Analytics, HTTP Log Analytics API, JSON, Azure Logic Apps and ServiceNow
- Help architect new applications by evaluating technologies and working with solution architects and product managers
- Oversight of all documentation to ensure the development team are efficient and affective (technical details, setup info, standards, environments, etc.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in leading enterprise level software development using agile scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of developing Azure Sentinel analytics rules, incidents, playbooks, notebooks, threat hunting within the Azure Cloud.
- Deep understanding of Log Analytics Workspaces, Kusto Query Language (KQL), Dashboardworkbook development
- Deep Understanding of DevOps practices including CICD, Pipelines, Configuration Management, IaCARM templates, GIT, Azure Automation
- Strong understanding of Azure PaaS services. Logic Apps in Azure, and Azure MMA agent in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of Azure Lighthouse, Azure AD, B2B, and common Cloud authentication patterns.
- Understanding of SIEM and SOAR solutions
- Experience working in the Azure DevOps toolset (Pipelines, Boards, Repos, Agent Pools).
- Strong understanding of Cloud Security and Networking Concepts and practices
- Ability to engage, mentor and lead technical teams (on/offshore) including a variety of technical developers
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Apply Online Apply Later