New Brunswick, New Jersey
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Job Number: JN -072021-66991
- Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s)
- Develops software applications solutions, of intermediate, to complex complexity, for all or part of an assigned project.
- Develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents applications systems to achieve the objectives of the client group relative to identified system needs. These systems may be new, replacement of existing systems, or significant modifications of existing software modules.
- Implements activities that impact mid-level components of the functional area. Participate in the review of requirements, design, code and supporting documentation. Design, develop and test software as part of new product and maintenance development. Help investigate issues and support production systems. Mentor less experienced staff as necessary.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Well versed with modern software development methods and best practices
- Ability to initiate and participate in design/architecture creation and review.
- Owning the product cycle from cradle to grave and continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with OO concepts
- Ability to work well with a variety of people
- Some experience using source control, like Subversion .
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, and follow coding standards
- Demonstrated experience with REST, creating RESTful services
- Ensure that each system developed follows the standard systems development policies.
Apply Online Apply Later