Java/J2EE Programmer Analyst
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -072021-67359
- Designs, programs, tests, implements, documents and maintains computing applications.
- Gathers and evaluates end user requirements.
- Writes and compiles code and constructs database objects based on documented design and analyzes information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
- Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality. Identifies and resolves programming or application architecture problems.
- Reviews system performance and identifies and recommends improvements.
- Agile DevSecOps experience
- 3-5 years JAVA J2EE
- 3-5 years relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
Apply Online Apply Later