· The Labeling Coordinator is accountable to transfer data out of an older system into a new system and structure these data according to the new system and process. Specifically, this individual will create global labeling events in the new system, use the data in the old system to populate the event and identify any missing data that needs to be obtained. Work will entail detailed data entry in addition to contacting local affiliates to complete any missing data. Once the events are complete in the new system, they will be handed off to RIM services for maintenance. This position may require creating/running reports/metrics to identify issues and analyze data trends, functioning as a RIM user with good knowledge of the labeling process, interact with country regulatory associates, address questions and solve problems.
· As a detail-oriented worker, manage daily workload independently understanding the business goals.
· Runs data quality reports to check on missing data. Inform country managers of issues.
· Escalate issues when necessary.
· Use Excel to summarize information for inclusion in Power Point presentations provided to management.
· Executes operational tasks according to RIM procedures and work instructions.
· BS/BA in a relevant scientific or technical field preferred.