Laboratory Systems Support Analyst
St. Louis, Missouri
Posted on: March 24, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -032021-61660
- Works closely with the Business Lead to build business requirements, identity business risks, and help facilitate task management and disposition within the project.
- Perform business analysis and process workflows (e.g. Visio swimlanes) to model current and to-be required system/business operations and RACI structures for post-deployment operations.
- Works closely with the Business Lead and Digital teams to identify, record, and configure all system Master Data
- Partnering with the local Business Lead and SMEs, authors SOPs, JAs, and related controlled documents required for business-system operations within the manufacturing operations.
- Work with Business Project Lead to test system configurations within business perspective leading to verified results.
- Facilitate technical and business discussions with various project team members, business users, and extended stakeholders to resolve project or process issues.
- Interface with partner digital team resources to resolve technical issues (e.g. system, equipment, poor functionality), troubleshoot system functions, and refine system configuration as it relates to business processes.
- Assist with the execution of test scripts and related computer system validation functions from a business perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or related field
- 3+ years of experience using and supporting IT laboratory systems and business processes
- Associate degree level in biology or related field with 5+ years’ experience in similar role performing IT-business laboratory support
- Knowledge of simple barcoding and sample tracking best practices within related business operations
- Strong computer technical skills (MS Office/O365) with sound knowledge of data entry and Micro-QC reporting concepts practices and tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Excel, or Business Object/Crystal)
- FDA/GMP CSV validation exposure
- Strong, demonstrable business analysis, technical writing, and process mapping skills; critical/analytical thinking translated to written or drawing artifacts
Apply Online Apply Later