Manager, Regulatory Information Management # JN -062021-65819
Posted on: June 18, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-65819
Title: Manager, Regulatory Information Management
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Long Term Contract
- Requires understanding the regulatory customer perspective, ability to translate to the data and the data model in the RIM Ecosystem.
- The role is expected to take direction from various levels of management, be collaborative in working style, have focused attention to detail and ask questions as needed.
- Understanding of RIM data and regulatory process would be advantageous.
Education and Experience Requirements for Job:
- Education Bachelor’s Degree (Information Systems of life sciences preferable or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience 3-5+ years of experience of experience in Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, or Life Sciences, with a specific focus in Regulatory and working knowledge of Biopharma drug development and approval process 3-5+ years of experience in Regulatory Information Management (RIM), Regulatory EDMS capabilities, or operations in a similar capability model in GxP/Regulated Systems.
Apply Online Apply Later