Posted on: April 22, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
Job Number: JN -042021-63045
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies.
- Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build. Leads and implements manufacturing plans.
- Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices.
- Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions.
- Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule.
- Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts.
- Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies.
- Required education: At a minimum, a Bachelor's degree in engineering.
Apply Online Apply Later