Manufacturing Engineer # JN -042021-63460
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12 Months contract
Top skills: manufacturing production support, med device or instrumentation experience, new product development experience med device and regulatory preferred
- Working with Design Transfer group to move instrumentation from R&D group to manufacturing production.
- Bachelors in Engineering required
- Minimum 4 yrs experience in related field
- Manufacturing Engineer with hardware experience - mechanically inclined familiar with electro-mechanical assembly process and production line required
- New Product Introduction (NPI) strongly preferred
- Injection molding experience
- Will be responsible for writing mfg assembly and test instructions transferring design to manufacturing working with manufacturing in Asia
- Possesses educational qualifications and work experience as established by engineering schools, employers and licensing authorities for employment in the various disciplines of engineering, i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical etc.
- Experience level: 5-7 years.