Manufacturing Engineer # JN -052021-64793
Lake Forest, Illinois
Posted on: May 28, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -052021-64793
Title : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Lake Forest, IL
Duration : 6 months contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technical discipline, plus demonstrated competence
- Applies engineering technical knowledge for multiple engineering disciplines for process/automation equipment.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of multiple products or disciplines.
- 4+ or more years progressive work experience with degree or sufficient transferable experience to demonstrate functional equivalence to a degree.
- Previous hands-on working knowledge of purified water systems supporting pharmaceutical, device manufacturing, and/or laboratory process applications (2+ years) Experience in developing/comprehending flow diagrams, and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) Experience working with site engineering, metrology, safety, maintenance, and contractors.
- Experience with installation, startup, and troubleshooting of process systems.
- Experience in the development and execution of system validation protocols (DQ, FMEA, IQOQ, PQ) Strong project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience in developing specifications, purchasing, installing, and validating utilities and equipment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device production environments, or similar regulated industries.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Proven problem solving skills
- Medical device experience with validation, change control, resolving CAPA’s experience required
Apply Online Apply Later