San Diego, California
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Industry: Mechanical / Manufacture / Electrical Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-65285
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Assists with development and integration of suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Assists in reviewing supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met. Identifies tooling requirements and initiates tooling orders based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Assists in tooling dispositions.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues of limited scope.
- Assists with producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Assists in providing input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Assists in the review, maintenance and monitoring of internal documents.
- Boeing BCA Products/Airplanes
Apply Online Apply Later