Manufacturing Project Manager
Posted on: June 21, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-65854
- Provide project management support for broad, complex, and dynamic initiatives.
- Provide technical writing and administrative support to team members in manufacturing team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and persuasively present new ideas to all levels of organization.
- Provide support to Manufacturing, Quality, Automation, and Validation for deviation investigation, change controls, and CAPAs through participation in cross functional team environment.
- The successful candidate will have a BS in Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 6+ years’ experience in a highly automated biotechnology manufacturing facility subject to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Familiarity with the manufacturing operations of large-scale production facilities, ideally biologics or biotechnology.
- Adaptable to a fast paced, complex and ever-changing business environment.
- Effective in both a team environment and an individual contributor role.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing
- Proficiency with Syncade and DeltaV and experience with Trackwise, Infinity, Maximo, and SAP preferred
Apply Online Apply Later