Manufacturing QA Floor Support
Posted on: June 21, 2021
Industry: Biotech / Pharma
Job Number: JN -062021-65895
- Provide Quality assistance and oversight to operations, for in-process intermediates and manufactured products, and other GMP processes as required.
- Performs review and approval of documentation associated with in-process materials, and manufactured product. Assists in the identification, generation and quality review of investigation records that may result during day-to-day operations.
- Assure the quality of manufactured products complies with all applicable regulations and guidelines.
- 6-10+ years relevant exp, 2-4 years on product quality
- Ability to demonstrate quality mindset with good collaborative skills, preferably through biologics experience (cell culture and protein purification experience). Examples are key here
- Independent decision-making with an ability to understand when to make a decision vs when to escalate. Examples are key here
- Batch record review and importance of quality review
- 6 month intervals, planned for 12+ month contract
- Days/wk: ~3.5 (alternating 3 and 4 day weeks)
- Built in 8 hours overtime every 2 weeks, which I like to think of as a job perk
- Schedule (rotates like this every 2 weeks (assuming B shift) and it does work every other weekend.
Apply Online Apply Later