Manufacturing Training Specialist
Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-65254
- The Training & Development Specialist is responsible for the successful implementation of the site Manufacturing Training Program. The Specialist assists in determining training solutions that adhere to the Site Training Program. This position trains other staff members, as well as assesses their ability to perform tasks proficiently. The Specialist may also perform cleanroom processing duties as a Manufacturing Associate as needed.
Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires a high level of understanding of cell therapy processes, controls, and GMP requirements.
- Intermediate sills in design, development, and implementation of training.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Requires a high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate information clearly to facilitate effective learning. This position requires speaking in classroom settings.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills which enable appropriate collaboration with trainees, colleagues, and subject-matter experts.
- Ability to work in an aseptic environment requiring successful completion of qualification program.
- Education and Experience: B.S. in Biology, Biochemical, Chemical, or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience in a clinical laboratory or blood/cell culture processing environment.
Apply Online Apply Later