Marketing Documentation Specialist # JN -072021-66536
Title : Marketing Documentation Specialist
Location : Princeton NJ
Duration : 12 months contract
- General administration of Ad/Promo and Web Change review and approval process including;
- Validate, assign roles and onboard users to EDMS for review and approval of Ad/Promo material, including adding/removing users and reassigning content owners as needed.
- Compliance activities including accurate record-keeping/job corrections, audit support
- Provide users day-to-day guidance and support regarding access and use of EDMS in conjunction with quality system requirements and advising users regarding use of appropriate workflows.
- Monitor job traffic in EDMS and interface with content owners and reviewers to expedite job completions to efficiently move assets through the review process according to timelines and priorities.
- Serve as a reviewer for translated material and web content platform changes in the EDMS.
- Collect and present analytics/metrics related to the Ad/Promo approval process and identify areas of improvement
- Recommend/implement process improvements that will foster compliance, improve quality and reduce approval timeframes
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Biology, and/or Healthcare
- Minimum 3-5 years of related office experience with an in-depth knowledge of general office practices and management of quality electronic document control system; related experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Regulatory or Quality experience a plus.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures systems and equipment
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent record-keeping skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience with an electronic document control/management system; Veeva PromoMats, Pepper Flow, Ensur, etc.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills
- Ability to act independently and take initiative