Posted on: December 8, 2020
Industry: QA Testers
Job Number: JN -122020-58002
Title: Microbiology Specialist
Location: Marlborough, MA
Job Type: Long Term Contract
- Performing environmental monitoring sampling in manufacturing cleanrooms.
- Organization and completion of assay documentation and entering data into QC database.
- Performing Purified water sampling and testing (Conductivity, Endotoxin and Bioburden).
- Write, revise and review Standard Operating Procedures and Forms.
- Lab maintenance and updates on equipment calibrations and equipment use logbooks according to cGMP standards.
- Assist in conducting and documenting laboratory investigations.
- Sample submissions in a timely manner to various contract testing vendors.
- Perform other lab duties as required.
- This position interacts with QC, QA and Manufacturing personnel and management.
- 1-2 years of relevant biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, SOP’s and quality control process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability/Flexibility to work weekends is required.
Apply Online Apply Later