MSP/VMS Program Manager
Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-65205
- Implement total talent and innovation strategies, reports and tools to achieve internal KPI’s and contracted service level metrics across all TA partners
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of the pharma industry, company products, markets, competition, and financial positions.
- Providing subject matter expertise in the contingent landscape, presenting market intelligence and strategy recommendations for compliance and risk mitigation.
- Create and maintain project documentation and adjacent documentation for program project strategies including but not limited to project plans, justification documentation, charters, presentations, QRGs, FAQs, etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with super users, key stakeholders, HR, procurement, contracts, and any other cross functional teams
- Enforce program policy, contract compliance, and resolve day to day issues with all MSP, suppliers and end users
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are created for all program operations and maintained and updated on a regular basis
- Work with stakeholders to develop and refine the Talent Acquisition value proposition, and where appropriate help shape future total talent strategy.
- As a member of the CW leadership team you will provide oversight of the Contingent Labor Program when needed, in partnership with the Master Service Provider (MSP), to deliver best in class services to meet evolving contingent staffing needs.
- Provide MSP and VMS partners with ongoing evaluation of performance and provide feedback on areas needing improvement
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to ‘manage up’ and operate at senior and/or executive levels within TA, HR, Procurement and the broader enterprise management levels.
- Provide innovative, and scalable solutions that change how we acquire and process talent to drive dramatic improvements.
- Incorporate opportunities for program enhancement and improvements into daily operations
- Become an expert in VMS tool and gain working knowledge of all HRIS systems which are used in daily operations, including any integrations and feeds between VMS
- Host regular 1-1s, deliver annual reviews, provide performance coaching and set/monitor development targets
- Perform or participate in project management activities for daily items, new implementations, special projects as required.
- 5 or more years in leadership or direct management required, Contingent workforce management experience (MSP or enterprise) is strongly desired
- Transformational project leadership or experience working on enterprise wide initiatives is required
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities and significant experience with managing various Performance Metrics and Service Level Agreements and a variety of contingent labor related staffing needs
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Vlookup, filters and pivots are a must
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Possesses high level initiative, ability to multi-task, and has excellent communication and presentation skills
Apply Online Apply Later