.NET Architect # JN -072021-67649
Posted on: July 27, 2021
- The .Net architect role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and enterprise applications for custom web solutions and 3rd party vendor products.
- Responsible for web application architecture, service architecture, and technical design for high performance and scalability in a distributed, multi-tier and cross-platform mobile environment.
- This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and must possess hands-on experience in coding, deploying distributed architectures and platforms, creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and implementing large-scale vendor systems.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques.
- Hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance, especially within, .Net, HTML5, CSS3, and WCF technologies.
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level.
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
- Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks (i.e., Angular 4).
- Microsoft WCF and complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft SharePoint development technologies.
- Agile development environment especially SCRUM using Urban Turtle, SAFe.
- Messaging architectures (EAI), Excel Services, BizTalk, SAP XI, XML, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Data Warehousing and Master Data Management.
- Electronic commerce, EDI, B2B architectures.
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
Apply Online Apply Later