Posted on: May 11, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
Job Number: JN -052021-63928
- Design and development experience in building multi-threaded windows application software in C#/.NET (WCF or WPF)
- API Services development
- Top 3-5 Soft Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to detail
- 9 years of programming experience
- Software skills required: C#, C++, WPF
- Microsoft Developer Certification in .NET/C# preferred
- Performs architectural trade studies and contributes to the development of documentation and maintenance of software architectures.
- Participates in internal and external architecture reviews.
- Provides data, recommendations, and estimates for software component level project planning including corrective action plans.
- Coordinates and participates in project management reviews and compliance audits.
- Develops Computer Software Units (CSUs) software requirements and algorithms.
- Defines internal interfaces. Performs requirements allocation between hardware, software, and operators.
- Participates in requirement team and peer reviews as a presenter and evaluator.
- Performs requirements change assessment and provides a technical interface to requirement change-assessment meetings.
- Develops supplier/subcontract performance assessment including appropriate metrics.
- Makes recommendations of adequacy of subcontractor/supplier technical approach to project lead.
- Helps resolve programmatic and technical problems that would impact cost, schedule and/or performance. Develops, maintains, and unit tests code.
- Develops/decomposes, documents, and maintains designs for software.
- Participates in internal design reviews and builds large scale software systems.
- Participates in software integration efforts. Troubleshoots and investigates problems across software components.
- Develops, selects, tailors, and deploys processes and tools.
- Establishes metrics. Participates in process reviews.
- Provide expertise on software methodologies and processes to internal/external customers.
- Supports operational and integration issue resolution.
Apply Online Apply Later