.Net Developer #JN -042021-62978
Posted on: April 21, 2021
Job Number: JN -042021-62978
- Provide technical support and resolution on multiple SharePoint applications during migration from SP2010 to SP2013.
- Communicate implications of design decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Implement Multi Factor Authentication and other firm standards on multiple SharePoint applications.
- Work closely with Performance Engineering and our Web and Infrastructure Technology teams on defining the deployment architecture.
- Participate and technically lead when needed, production troubleshooting and War Room Activities.
- Seek and capitalize the opportunities to improve productivity, improving time-to-market, improving solutions quality, and improving cost effectiveness.
- Engages in knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Exhibit high level of professional flexibility and volunteering innovation and new ideas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in SharePoint development and .NET, HTML5, CSS3, and REST, WCF technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies required: SharePoint Designer Workflows, Visual Studio Workflows, Infopath, JQuery, AJAX, REST, CSOM, JSOM, Master Pages, Page Layouts, Branding, HTML, CSS, SharePoint (2010 and 2013) Custom Solution Development (Farm, Sandbox solutions), SharePoint Web Parts, Application Pages, Event Receivers, ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC, PowerShell, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014), Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies preferred: Active Directory, ADFS 3.0, Azure Active Directory, Integration with RSA.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%) is required.
Apply Online Apply Later