Network Analyst # JN -062021-64978
Position title : Network Analyst
Duration : 12 months
Location : Columbia, SC
- Focusing on network operations across multiple platforms, analyzes technical architecture, including hardware, software, and various configurations.
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the planning, design, installation, and implementation of the network infrastructure.
Required Work Experience:
- Six years of network or other job related experience.
- Enterprise network experience.
- Hands on experience with switches, routers, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Cisco experience.
- Network troubleshooting experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced technical knowledge of networking, communications, and related hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment.
- Proficiency with network technologies and platforms.
- Excellent problem analysis of network systems.
- Able to gather information, analyze information and troubleshoot various network problems.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of common network analysis, monitoring and security utilities.
Required Software and Other Tools:
- Strong understanding of relevant network hardware and software.