Network Engineer # JN -062021-66227
Position title : Network Engineer
Duration : 12 months
Location : Columbia, SC
CANDIDATE TECHNICAL BACKGROUND:
- Palo Alto Technology Firewall
- Cisco Route/Switch (MUST have requirement)
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco DNA Center (Strongly Preferred)
- Cisco ACI
- F5 Big IP
- Must also meet all minimum requirements of the Network Engineer position.
- This person should be a networking expert with experience across several networking platforms.
- Expert level in Routing and Switching, Layer 3 routing protocols, MPLS, Firewall administration and Load Balancing (most desired skillset).
Platform specific technologies that experience is preferred in:
Cisco ASA, Nexus, Solarwinds.
- Cisco Route Switch
- 5 years network planning and project experience is required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to replace, upgrade and transform networking configuration and equipment with minimal disruption.
- Should have held positions that include networking builds and implementations.
- Must be organized with great attention to detail.
- CCNP or higher skill level candidates are preferred.
- Will be responsible for supporting a Large Enterprise network of over 1000+ networking devices.
- Will be responsible for tier 3 support when severe incidents are escalated beyond capabilities of the operational teams.
- Will be responsible for carrying a project load of 8-12 projects. Projects are both internally network driven initiatives such as replacing firewalls, routers or switches approaching EOL or externally driven such as new application environments, new data center builds and expansion.