Order to Cash Lead # JN -062021-66045
Kansas City, Missouri
Posted on: June 24, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-66045
- Provides information technology leadership around Order-to-Cash and related business processes. Responsible for the implementation and support of Enterprise Systems Sales, Marketing, Order Management, Transportation and Customer Service solutions. Communicates broadly across the entire IT organization and the various Business units. Is recognized within IT as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Exemplifies Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Working Knowledge Policies and Procedures
- Possesses broad technical skills and extensive business knowledge regarding the Order-to-Cash process.
- Provides leadership, vision, communication and practicality for decision making for the Sales, Marketing and Finance functions.
- Strategic Thinking
- Has direct responsibility for Order-to-Cash strategic planning.
- Consults with IT and Business Leadership teams to set strategic direction and operating plans for Enterprise Systems.
- Interprets industry trends, customer requirements, and business objectives to define guidelines/methods across multiple geographies for the Information Technology function.
- Decisions are independently executed and limited by the objectives/guidelines of the business.
- Implements information technology principles and standards which are in alignment with the overall information technology strategy and policy & procedures.
- Complexity of Business and Technology
- Creates solutions for highly complex and multi-faceted problems, which require ingenuity, creativity, innovation, strong analytical skills, and significant interpretation of data.
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements.
- Thinking and Decision Making
- Applies expert knowledge and extensive experience to deal with variations in work conditions and operations to solve complex and diverse problems.
- Leads the development and implementation of improvements and/or solutions to work processes and tools in support of business and strategic plans.
- Reports regularly to management on key milestones and critical business initiatives.
- Handles non-routine and difficult inquiries where the solution is not immediately apparent.
- Applies knowledge of different techniques and practices to achieve desired results. Utilizes resources across work areas, departments and businesses to create solutions.
- Financial and Resource responsibility
- Proactively manages approved project budgets.
- Leverages resources to achieve timely completion of project deliverables.
- Makes recommendations that impact how financial resources are generated or spent.
- Leading and Influencing People/Coaching and Supervising Others
- Typically, provides direct supervision to experienced and lower-level managers which include objective setting, performance management, and motivating, as well as training and coaching.
- Personal Effectiveness Interactions/Communications
- Communicates with functional leaders, business leaders, direct subordinates, and external partners on the highest level.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a job-related major field of study
- Minimum seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant SAP Order-to-Cash functional configuration experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, with fifteen (15) years preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of IT leadership experience of an Order-to-Cash team supporting the implementation and on-going production support for a multi-national enterprise.
- Successful implementation experience leveraging SAP’s Activate methodology
- Excellent communication and interaction skills
- Five (5) years of hands-on SAP S/4HANA implementation experience.
- SAP BRIM SOM, CM, CC, CI and Customer Financial Management implementation experience
- Implementation of SAP Transportation Management module
- SAP SD/MM/TM configuration experience
- Five (5) years Railroad and/or Transportation industry SAP implementation experience
- High Radius Present & Pay, with Collections Management
- Implementation of SAP Best Practices for Order-to-Cash and Transportation Management
- Expert understanding of Master Data necessary to support the Order-to-Cash processes
- Implementation experience implementing SAP in Mexico, including the Mexico local regulatory requirements.
- Mobile computing implementation experience
- SAP Cloud Platform solution adoption and integration
- Integration of SAP with non-SAP systems
- Experience with common Project Management practices and implementation approaches, specifically the Agile implementation methodology
- Spanish speaking
- This position has a regular full-time schedule with a normal workweek of Monday through Friday. There may be a need for occasional work after hours or weekends.
- This position may require minimal travel up to 10% of the time.
Apply Online Apply Later