OSC Specialist I #JN -042021-62689
Posted on: April 15, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -042021-62689
- The OSC Specialist will schedule, prepare and ensure delivery of instruments and implants sets for surgery. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of products as they flow through the territory. You will be accountable for products missing from sets for this is critical to ensure proper billings. It is also critical that you have good working knowledge of company products, operating systems and procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following. Other Duties May Be Assigned.
- Utilizes OSC Operation Service Center software to schedule and prepare instruments and implant kits for surgery
- Maintains surgery schedules.
- Processes KE and KB orders as required.
- Maintains accurate records of products in kits and stockroom.
- Delivers products as required.
- Will be required to wear a beeper and/or be on-call for after hours or weekends
- Recommends adjustments to inventory/instrument levels to maximize performance.
- Assists in annual physical inventory.
- May visit accounts occasionally to check inventory
You will need:
- Two (2) years of college with classes in operations, manufacturing, customer service or distribution -OR-
- A combination of education and above experience totaling four (4) years.
- Basic computer Skills are required. Computer test and general aptitude test is required.
Apply Online Apply Later