PCB Layout Design # JN -062021-65424
Title : PCB Layout Design
Location : Irving, TX
Duration : 6+ months contract
- At least six months of relevant design and manufacturing work experience as related to medical devices
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and evaluate technologically complex devices
- Experience working in a broad enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel approximately 5%
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Cadence Concept HDL and Allegro Schematic and board layout tools
- Understanding of ICB-7531, IPC-6011, IPC-6012, and other related IPC Standards
- Understanding knowledge of geometric tolerances, ANSI Y14.5
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity with PLM Systems such as Siemens Team Center