Performance Load Test Developer Analyst # JN -042021-63189
Position title : Performance Load Test Developer Analyst
Duration : 12 months
Location : Columbia, SC
- Assist in development and make recommendations for tuning of systems to achieve acceptable performance. Working with the Development and support areas, design automated and manual tests simulations for load and stress testing of various complex company systems and applications.
- Participate in performance tracking and issue resolution.
- Mentor more junior members of the Performance Load Testing team.
- Analyzing performance testing requirements
- Creating load testing scripts for rich simulations
- Creating reports and conduct statistical analysis of performance data
- Provide expertise in the analysis and tuning of systems to achieve acceptable performance
- Report and communicate status to management
- Expertise on Performance testing tools
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of different application servers, portal technology and SOAP
- Extensive knowledge of Performance testing and tuning concepts.
- At least 5 years of pure development of performance/load testing
- Expertise in monitoring tools; knowledge of Protocols, monitors and load generation tools
- Great analytical skills
- Senior skills in Performance testing. That is, the candidate will have to be serving already as a senior engineer and not just a part of a large team. This position is for a generalist that can perform end to end analysis
- Expertise on object oriented programming
- In depth knowledge of protocols and multi-tier and distributed systems
- Will produce Reports, consultation, advice, development to PLs, Developers, SSDs and other team members
- Will have to produce reports readable by upper management. May have to interact in big groups to report on work
- Responsible for performing tests of various systems, such as Web sites, desktops, services and intranet applications.