Post market Surveillance Analyst # JN -072021-67119
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Title : Post market Surveillance Analyst
Location : Plymouth ,MN, 55442
Duration: : 12 Months of contract
- Maintains accurate entry of complaints in the database.
- Communicates to field representatives regarding information needed. Specific to product complaints (e.G. physicians, hospital personnel, sales representatives, international offices).
- Independently assesses the complaint to determine if a medical device report needs to be filed with various global regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA, ECA) and submits reports within required timeframe.
- Complies with US FDA regulations,
- Other regulatory requirements such as company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments, Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees.
- Bachelors degree required.
Apply Online Apply Later