Posted on: July 6, 2021
Industry: Procurement / Supply Chain
Job Number: JN -072021-66570
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
- Suppliers, refer to your Supplier Guide for information on this requirement.
- Measures key performance indicators.
- Extracts and analyzes data from multiple sources.
- Prepares reports.
- Reviews procurement/planning systems.
- Reviews schedules, creates plans and/or policies for execution of procurement activities.
- Coordinates schedule changes with procurement for contractual changes to purchase orders and supplier incorporation.
- Documents and participates in the implementation of lean improvements.
- Communicates project objectives and activities.
Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Apply Online Apply Later