Posted on: July 14, 2021
Industry: Procurement / Supply Chain
- Prepares customer specific charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements such as supplier cost, delivery and quality.
- Trains and coaches less experienced Procurement Coordinators. Enters data, runs queries, performs updates and edits databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
- Collects, organizes, edits and provides data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
- Schedules and organizes meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes and agendas, processes and files forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks, under limited supervision and instruction, to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
- Communicates with suppliers, procurement agents and internal customers to identify and resolve issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
- Gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and sends to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements.
Apply Online Apply Later