Product Quality Analyst # JN -072021-66650
Title : Product Quality Analyst
Location : Sylmar, CA,91342
Duration: : 6 Months of contract
- Corresponds with customers regarding the results of inquiries and analysis of products Uses discretion in escalating unusual product performance issues, collaborates with engineering, resolves customer complaints.
- Participates in product improvement teams, field failure analysis and other analytical teams responsible for the improvement of products and regulatory issues.
- This position requires a very high degree of technical competence and communicative ability in order to receive, evaluate, investigate and respond to customers' questions and complaints.
- Interfaces with all levels of health care professionals ( doctors, nurses, biomedical technicians and purchasing agents, materials managers and risk managers) to document, investigate, and correct field-related problems.
- Communicates customer concerns and complaints to individuals who manage databases and analyze data to identify trends, needs for product and service enhancements and communicate the findings with relevant individuals such as R & D engineers, business unit managers, and other personnel to communicate the findings.
- Performs product complaint documentation, investigation, customer response, and consulting activities.
- Serves as a liaison between other business units for quality and technical concerns as needed.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Strong PC/Data Entry Skills required.
- A high degree of interpersonal relations skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and stress common to office environments.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and analytical thinking.
- Must be able to deal effectively with problems and customers on the telephone.
- Experience level: 2 - 5 year