Program/Project Manager #JN -052021-64500
Thousand Oaks, California
Posted on: May 21, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -052021-64500
- We are looking to recruit a talented Project manager to join our Center for Observational Research (CfOR) Operations group. Responsible for all aspects of various projects of a moderately complex nature.
- Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project. Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending if needed
- Provides clear direction on project requirements to meet expectations of customers and stakeholders.
- Leads the team in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals.
- Interacts through program updates and reviews with all levels of management.
- Provides Project Management technical expertise in all phases of project execution.
- Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
- Contribute to study management and the development of study documents as appropriate as well as any updates/amendments, ensuring template and version compliance.
- Manage the set-up of third-party vendors, assessing initial statement of work and budget, as well as the change order process.
- Prepare presentation material for meetings and newsletters.
- Contribute to review of new/amended/unique SOPs and guidance documents.
- BA/BS in a life science, engineering or other technical discipline; Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience operating in a highly matrixed & cross-functional organization highly preferred
- PMP and Six Sigma certification is desirable not required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity, complexity, and competing priorities in a matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for collaboration & relationship building
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated capability to influence without authority, drive detailed project planning, and lead projects execution
- Demonstrated proficiency & adaptability with related software tools (Spotfire, Tableau, SharePoint, etc.)
Apply Online Apply Later