Princeton, New Jersey
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-65212
- Manages and facilitates IT Orientation program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Manages and communicates enrollment reports (Tableau extract of monthly records of new colleagues: full-time employees, contractors, service providers).
- Manages facilitator and guest speakers communications, scheduling of practice sessions, and coordinates facilitator and guest speaker practice sessions.
- Performs training sessions recording in MS Teams, video file editing, SFTP uploading, and coordinating publishing on TV channel in collaboration with technical production team (TPT).
- Designs and publishes feedback surveys in SurveyMonkey; generates reports in SurveyMonkey; analyzes the feedback data, identifies themes/trends and formulates change recommendations; produces executive summaries.
- Coordinates learning content management with Enterprise Learning (Digital Onboarding) and Compliance Training, including the use of SuccessFactors LMS.
- Generates reports in SuccessFactors LMS on the use of online learning modules.
- Coordinates learning content production with internal and external producers.
- Sets up, manages and maintains program/project SharePoint site as per agreed to plan (including meeting minutes, RAID, status reports, project permissions, etc.)
- Produces, seeks approvals, and publishes program-related communications and publications.
- Researches source content for learning materials development; maintains records of content development status and update requirements.
- B.A. in Communications, Business Administration, or Education or related field
- 3-5 years professional experience as a Project Manager/Program Coordinator within pharmaceutical industry
- Professional use of MS Office suite, MS Teams, SurveyMonkey, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer
- Experience with Tableau and other analytical tools
- Strong communications and time management skills (communications portfolio samples required)
- Corporate Training
Apply Online Apply Later