This position provides project coordination and administrative support for project manager and director for multiple projects. Example of projects will include developing a new onboarding program and related content, supporting preparation and delivery of virtual meetings, etc.
Activities and Skills required:
- Scheduling and preparing for project team meetings
- Use Microsoft Teams for scheduling and participating in multiple project team meetings with cross-functional teams
- Assist with establishing centralized calendar
- Collect agenda items from team, document action items for projects
- Draft the minutes of the meeting and summaries with the follow up actions
- Microsoft PPT, Excel Word – create/edit project files – min 3 years experience
- Develop PPT slides/presentations
- Update content on project slide decks or other files for meetings and presentations
- Collect information from multiple sources and aggregate into one file (i.e. contact lists, feedback on content)
- Transfer content from emails and other sources to Word documents or PPT slides.
- SharePoint – post and update files
- Assist with maintaining S/P files including uploading new files, editing existing files and removing old.
- Min Associates, preferred 4 year degree
- Previous Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry experience preferred
- Assignment start ASAP for 3 months with the opportunity for further extension.