Project Engineer- Facility
Posted on: April 20, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -042021-62920
- Experience with facility start-up
- Understanding of equipment and system validation
- Experience managing a range of small and large projects and teams within a matrix organizational structure
- 8-10+ years of experience.
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Science or Chem/Bio Engineering.
- Development comprehensive project plans
- Experience managing a range of small and large projects and teams.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as related to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturing
- Knowledge and previous work experience with process mapping,
- Familiarity with Visio or other process mapping tools.
- Meet with project teams to ensure PM best practices are adhered to. Define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Track resource utilization across projects and initiatives.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Participate in project meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Process mapping for business processes
- Collecting and reporting metrics
- Participating in regular staff and strategy meetings to agree priorities and tactics
- Maintaining alignment in methodology, procedure and governance
Apply Online Apply Later