Project Manager 2 #JN -042021-63351
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of project management methodology, minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience - required
- Quality Assurance/Auditing background Experience developing quality assurance and monitoring mechanisms, Process improvement and quality management experience – 2 years required
- Agile is required
- Waterfall is required
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills - required
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the documentation of requirements applicable to both technology and non-technology solutions utilizing Traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies - required
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office, project management software, data management, analysis and reporting SharePoint is required - required
- Project management tool such as Clarity, Clarizen.MS Project is required
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to provide positive influence across all levels of project team members and stakeholders
- Strong leadership and mentoring experience
- Idea – PM that understands what Quality Assurance Auditing is.
Years of overall experience required:
- 3 – 6 years of experience
Day to day responsibilities:
- Monitoring and auditing the projects where they are following the new methodology
- Supports PQA Analysts in the daily execution of Project Quality Assurance assessments.
- This includes performing ongoing monitoring of project progress and preparing project artifacts and supporting documentation for review.
- When assigned, complete project artifact reviews, in accordance with change methodology standards, and document assessment results for PQA use.
Degrees or certifications required:
- 4-year degree or equivalent working experience is required
- PMP can be a preferred if they are a strong PM.
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsor’s needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience required. PMP certification preferred. 3 to 6 years’ experience managing projects Skills and Competencies. Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics. Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio. Highly organized with good time management skills. Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills. Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them. Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues.
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions. Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis. Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them. Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis. Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects