Posted on: July 14, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI/PMI 99-001-2008).
- Identifies key stakeholder project objectives and requirements. Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
- Negotiates regulatory parameters in support of domestic and international projects with local, state, federal and international governmental agencies.
- Authorizes baseline plans and revisions.
- Provides in-depth analysis of project culminating with lessons learned and historical reports for incorporation into future project plans.
- Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management.
- Consults with executive leadership and integrates organizational strategy and company initiatives to develop project deliverables.
- Experience project managing software development projects (e.g. defining requirements, monitoring development progress, developing test plans, supporting production deployment, etc.)
- Strong facilitation skills to assist with or lead discussions to help teams identify/clarify a path forward to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience working projects utilizing either an agile or waterfall development methodology
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – desired not required
- Experience with projects related to HR systems and/or processes – desired but not required
- Workday, ServiceNow portal and case management, other 3rd party solutions supporting talent acquisition, learning, benefits, etc.
Apply Online Apply Later