Project Manager 3 # JN -062021-65044
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-65044
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsor’s needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 6 to 8 years experience managing projects
Skills and Competencies.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals. Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio. Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues. Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis. Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required. Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects
Apply Online Apply Later