Project Manager # ABOJP00013342
Posted on: April 26, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -042021-63204
Title : Project Manager
Location : Waukegan, IL
Duration : 06 months contract
- Develop, execute and manage IT projects for a fast paced, multi-year, global, indirect procurement implementation. Expedite, manage and coordinate a multitude of interrelated IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Supervises and motivates cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, and validation analysts. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Manages Projects at the department or division level.
- Makes decisions that impact projects or Departments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 6 years of experience in project management or business systems analysis, with a minimum of 3 years of experience managing projects.
- Experience in managing implementations with at least one of the following tools is req
Apply Online Apply Later