Project Manager Cell Therapy
Comments: Position is remote until pandemic restrictions are lifted. This includes 1st day - will be remote.
Position Name: PROJECT MANAGER - Cell Therapy MS&T
The roles and responsibilities:
- Support multiple cross functional GMS&T cell therapy projects in identifying project scope, plan and strategy for execution.
- Working with the cross functional team, develop and maintain project timelines with cross functional deliverables for GMS&T, ensuring these are aligned with the global project timelines. Identify opportunities for acceleration and prepare delay mitigation plans
- Establish solid communication channels and forums for effective team collaboration around executables, decision making and requesting External MS&T Leadership Team’s support.
- Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items
- Build and maintain project risk register as the project progresses to meet its milestones. Proactively identify program risks and work with the team and team leader to develop contingency plans
- Serve as a member of functional sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards
- Provide routine health status report of the project to the relevant stakeholders
- Support the management of a tiered escalation and collaboration structure within GMS&T projects
- Working with individual project teams, build applicable key performance indicators for routine performance tracking and metric tracking
- Support data mining to support trouble shooting and manufacturing investigations
- Suggest tools and methodologies to improve cross functional collaboration.
- BS in life science, engineering or other technical discipline
- A minimum 3 years of project management experiences in pharmaceutical/biotech industry (Cell Therapy experience is a plus)
- PMP certification is desirable.
- Broad knowledge of the drug development process
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with MS project, MS SharePoint one pager Pro, is required. Smartsheet and Tableau is a plus.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies