Project Manager #JN -062021-64901
New York, New York
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-64901
The project manager will have the below responsibilities:
- Create project plans and related resource plans.
- Manage teams to execute projects leading to timely delivery, quality, and compliance with the projects scope.
- Develop key messages and communicate around project updates.
- Review team members work for relevance and quality.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and performance consultants.
- May be asked to develop learning materials associated with the project including instructor guides, participant guides, hands-on activities, handouts, diagrams and pictures, job aids and self-study materials.
- At 5 years’ experience in leading projects in a training and learning environment.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and project management skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, and the ability to interact at all levels.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with MS Project, or other project management tools.
- Ability to research, analyze, design, develop, or customize instructional materials and work with different types of input to create instructional content.
- Knowledge of courseware development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Presenter, and Lectora.
- Bachelor's and MBA or Master of Science in Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Education, Organizational Psychology or Development or similar. Instructional design certification(s) is desirable.
Apply Online Apply Later