Project Manager # JN -072021-66555
Title : Project Manager
Location : Plano, TX
Duration : 06 months contract
Project Manager Role:
- Manage projects with representation from all key functional areas.
- Effective, efficient management of project scope and deliverables to achieve growth and delivery.
- Responsible for managing medium to large-scale projects from beginning to end, with accountability for project execution.
- Demonstrate stewardship and provide project leadership to meet Division strategies and business objectives.
- Deliver project excellence by incorporating best practices in project management and quality standards to exceed customer needs.
- Identify process issues and recommend improvements to team members and management.
- Act as point of contact for project reporting & updates.
- Provide support as required to Program and Portfolio Management.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Resource alignment with required cross functional teams
- Collaborate with core team in establishing ground rules and chartering team.
- Establish and gain consensus on project goals, scope, objectives and deliverables with business, management and key stakeholders.
- Develop and manage program plan or design change plan to accomplish deliverables and timeline.
- Responsible for execution of scope change management and project close-out processes.
- Create and deliver project review presentations including Design Control Design Reviews.
- Facilitate completion of project documentation and recommend readiness management review.
- Provide cross-functional forecasting, tracking, reporting and oversight on project budget, expenditures and metrics
- Facilitate project team members through the project management process; ensure team is working within project scope and addressing questions for next project review.
- Manage cross-functional project timeline and follow-up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Proactively identify and manage project opportunities/ issues/ risks. Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division and cross divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Drive for results and timely decision-making.
- Resolve project team conflicts.
- Responsible for identifying critical project issues and risks, and timely communication to senior leadership
- Participate in project assessments and communicate lessons learned.
Skills - Mobile Apps and Project Execution:
- Knowledge of MDM and MAM and Mobility deployment infrastructure management
- Experience with MDM technologies (AirWatch) and Mobile Application deployment management and also experience managing Apple and Android App store deployments
- Experience managing Mobile device technical support desk and mobility technologies for iOS and Android
- Good communication, logical thinking, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence and build consensus
- Strong project management skills
- Strong experience with vendor management
- Strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in managing mobile apps in regulated environment is an added advantage