Project Manager (Non-IT) # JN -062021-66244
Posted on: June 28, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-66244
- Ability to gather and document requirements
- Assist client with planning and coordinating daily activities across the IoT Connected Car program to support product rollouts in conjunction with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) 3rd party partners
- Overall & Project Management Activities
- Risk & Issue Management Activities
- Measure impacts & manage timeline
- Plans, monitors and supports a couple of mid-level internal projects from initiation through completion
- Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule and cost
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
- Establishes relationship with project sponsor, project and affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects; gathers input and feedback.
- Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility and that necessary preliminary activities are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion
- Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
- Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate
- Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is carried out in an effective manner.
- Ensures that newly created processes, designs, and/or methodologies are incorporated into products/services, and/or disseminated to other areas as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management experience
- Team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
- Ability to assess risk and apply management principles to various products and business functions
- Must have good skills in Outlook, MS Office Suites, SharePoint, and Excel
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Systems, or other IT related area of study.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years work experience in an IT project management position
Apply Online Apply Later