Project Manager Senior # JN -072021-67891
Posted on: July 30, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Remote until covid policy is lifted
- Drug development experience including deep experience in one or more core drug development and commercialization functions and experience leading teams through governance process.
- Program and project management skills with experience in a healthcare-related environment, operationalizing strategic initiatives, including cross-functional strategic planning, development of integrated plans, monitoring and driving execution to plan.
- Experience using Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong ms project, ms word, visio, ms powerpoint and ms excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of Relevant experience OR
- Master’s degree and 4 years of Relevant experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of Relevant experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of Relevant experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Relevant experience
Apply Online Apply Later