Posted on: November 8, 2019
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- Must have experience managing a medical device team to commercialization including combination product.
- Must have experience using MS Project to evaluate critical path and multiple scenarios.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
Apply Online Apply Later