Posted on: June 10, 2021
Industry: QA Testers
Job Number: JN -062021-65409
Job Description :
- Executes quality assurance activities in the incoming material process such as inspection/review of consumables and raw materials.
- Performs quality review for area documents including GMP forms, logbooks and batch records.
- Provides floor support of warehouse and cryogenics functional areas, including walkthroughs and inspection readiness activities, on a day to day basis.
- Assist with the lifecycle management of material qualifications, including reduced testing and direct dispense.
- Assists quality assessment of Supplier Change Notifications for impact to site.
- Assists in discrepancy reporting, deviations and CAPAs associated with nonconforming/defect material.
- Assists/Owns CAPA execution and drives actions through to completion.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry, related discipline, or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 year with directly relevant experience in a regulated environment is required.
- Basic knowledge of regulated activities such as Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Demonstrate proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications.
- Past experience where one was required to work in a team based environment with a diverse group of people.
- Previous work experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Apply Online Apply Later