QC/Contract Test Lab Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with Global Product Quality, External Manufacturing, and Supply Chain to understand forecasts and deadlines in order to ensure timely CoA/CoT (Certificate of Analysis/Certificate of Testing) generation for Cell Therapy vector products
· Conduct weekly meetings with Contract Test Labs (CTL) to provide testing forecasts, generate sample submissions, provide shipping details to CMOs, track testing status and be point of contact for any testing questions or problems
· Regularly communicate testing and CoA status to internal BMS partners via Sharepoint/Smartsheet testing tracker, and meeting minutes from weekly CTL meetings
· Work cross functionally to provide a single point of contact for QA sample management to internal teams and external manufacturing partners
· AS in relevant scientific discipline, or 3 years’ experience in biotherapeutics/biomanufacturing QC/QA, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.