Quality Engineer # JN -032021-60617
Title : Quality Engineer
Location : Westford, MA
Duration : 6+ months contract
- Develop incoming inspection processes and document incoming inspection activities.
- Provide in-process QA support to include inspection and document review.
- Complete final acceptance activities.
- Manage the sterilization process, including validations and product sterile loads.
- Track nonconforming material and lead Material Review Board (MRB) efforts.
- Interface and take lead QA role in interactions with suppliers, contractors and consultants that supply components, subassemblies and contract processing.
- Lead complaint investigations on returned product.
- Manage corrective action and quality improvement activities.
- Manage aspects of internal quality system relating to receiving inspection, calibration, MRB, etc.
- Assist in the performance of quality system internal auditing.
- Support quarterly management review meetings.
- Establish, monitor and evaluate quality system metrics