Quality Engineer # JN -062021-64941
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-64941
Title : Quality Engineer
Location : Temecula, CA
Duration : 15+ months contract
- Preferred Engineering degree: Biomedical, Mechanical Background
- 0 – 3 years of experience in an engineering role.
- General line support for endovascular manufacturing lines (medical devices).
- Conduct root cause investigations for product exceptions (CAPA) and present findings to local engineering team and management.
- Compile and present product performance results (online RE) at weekly team meetings with a focus on identifying and responding to trends.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects focused on safety, quality improvements or efficiencies / cost savings.
- Business skills and experiences: Presentation skills Managing multiple stakeholders (multiple functional areas and sites) Continuous improvement projects / tools (Lean/six sigma) Working with cross-functional teams Problem solving / decision making / task prioritization .
- Technical skills and experience: CAPA / authoring exception documents / writing technical reports Statistical analysis Product and manufacturing process development
Apply Online Apply Later