Posted on: July 14, 2021
Industry: QA Testers
Job Number: JN -072021-67064
- Researches contractual and Quality Management System requirements for applicability to specific proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Develops sections of quality metrics, design and production certification plans to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes capability assessments to support supplier selection activities. Participates in various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Performs data analysis to ensure manufacturing and test readiness. Provides material review dispositions for non-conformances.
- Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Compiles performance reports and other statistical data to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with quality planning approval.
- Degree is preferred
- MS Office Experience
Apply Online Apply Later